I just won two great lots of BSC on ebay. I got home this afternoon and I remembered that I'd put some lots on my watch list, and while one had ended, one had about a half hour left on it. I had a short bidding war with someone, but I persevered and won. I ended up paying about five bucks more than what I wanted, but I got them! Then when I went to checkout, the box with the seller's other items had another lot, ending in 23 minutes with no bids. I bid on that, and got that one too.
The first lot is 61-64 and 66-69. The other lot is all mysteries, 1-7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 20, and 22. I know I'll have some doubles, and I'll update the Books to Share list accordingly when they arrive. I saved eighteen bucks by picking media mail, but that means the books won't get here till Christmas.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment