Saturday, December 27, 2008

Quickie post

We're in Kansas, which isn't so bad, I suppose. I've been to two Goodwills and a Salvation Army, and I'm not having much luck. Seems like BSC either wasn't popular here, or nobody's getting rid of them. I've found a few Ann Martin books (Me and Katie (The Pest), Stage Fright, and P.S. Longer Letter Later), but only two BSCs. I'm gonna try to get to another couple Goodwills, so hopefully I'll have better luck at those.

On the other hand, the weather here is fabulous. It was almost 70 degrees here yesterday. Today isn't so great, but it beats the hell out of -30. There's absolutely no snow here. There was a doozy of a thunderstorm overnight; everyone but me slept right through it.

I'll do a more detailed post after we get home tomorrow night. Look for me on Monday!

No comments: