Titles I don't have: Italics
Titles I do have: Regular Text
Titles I've blogged: Linked
Super Specials:
1 - Baby-sitters on Board!
2 - Baby-sitters' Summer Vacation
3 - Baby-sitters' Winter Vacation
4 - Baby-sitters' Island Adventure
5 - California Girls!
6 - New York, New York!
7 - Snowbound!
8 - Baby-sitters at Shadow Lake
9 - Starring the Baby-sitters Club!
10 - Sea City, Here We Come!
11 - The Baby-sitters Remember
12 - Here Come the Bridesmaids!
13 - Aloha, Baby-sitters!
14 - BSC in the USA
15 - Baby-sitters European Vacation
Special Editions:
Reader's Request - Logan's Story
Reader's Request - Logan Bruno, Boy Baby-sitter
Reader's Request - Shannon's Story
Portrait Collections:
Stacey's Book
Claudia's Book
Dawn's Book
Mary Anne's Book
Kristy's Book
Abby's Book
Baby-sitters Club Videos:
Mary Anne and the Brunettes
Dawn and the Haunted House
Stacey's Big Break
Kristy and the Great Campaign
The Baby-sitters Club's Special Christmas
Claudia and the Missing Jewels
Dawn and the Dream Boy
Claudia and the Secret Passage
Jessi and the Mystery of the Stolen Secrets
The Baby-sitters and the Boy Sitters
Dawn Saves the Trees
Stacey Takes a Stand
The Baby-sitters Remember
Miscellaneous Books:
Postcard Book
Notebook
Ann M. Martin Biography
Baby-Sitters Guide to Baby-Sitting
Secret Santa
Chain Letter
Trivia and Puzzle Fun Book
The Compete Guide to the Baby-Sitters Club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think SS#9 was the final straw of the "everything related to dance belongs to Jessi" rant. Seriously, ANYTHING that has dance (donce, as it's too often written) or performing, and it's all about her. Which i get, cause she's obviously the ONLY ballerina in Stoneybrook. I'm suprised one of the books didnt have her convincing Mme Noelle to bring the whole school to her!
Post a Comment