Monday, January 7, 2008

Books To Share (Updated 07-03-09)

This list will get updated frequently. Check often!! I occasionally buy a BSC book I already have, and if I don't care to keep it, I'll add it to this list. Not all the books on this list will be BSC, either. If you see a book on here you want for your own collection, email me and let me know! I'm doing this to make room on my bookshelves, so you're doing me as much of a favor as I'm doing for you!

*Allergy Alert!* I do have pets (dogs and cats) and I'm a smoker.

And I'm now on Paperbackswap.com, so all these books are listed there. My SN there is bananabomb.


#4 Mary Anne Saves the Day (old cover)

#15 Little Miss Stoneybrook...And Dawn (old cover)

#24 Kristy and the Mother's Day Surprise (old cover)

#40 Claudia and the Middle School Mystery

#60 Mary Anne's Makeover

#68 Jessi and the Bad Baby-sitter

# 76 Stacey's Lie

#81 Kristy and Mr. Mom

Mystery #1 Stacey and the Missing Ring

Mystery #2 Beware, Dawn!

Mystery #4 Kristy and the Missing Child

Mystery #16 Claudia and the Clue in the Photograph

Super Special #10 Sea City, Here We Come!

Portrait Collection: Claudia's Book

Little Sister #2 Karen's Roller Skates


Remember Me by Christopher Pike

Playing for Pizza by John Grisham

Fifteen at Last by Candice F. Ransom

Sweet Valley University #25 Busted! (ex-library)

No comments: