Monday, January 7, 2008

Regular Series #1-65

Okay, in order to keep myself from screwing up somewhere, I'm going to list all the BSC titles, including Mysteries, Super Specials, etc. I'll list the Friends Forevers too, since I have the majority of them. I'll list the California Diaries but I don't have any, and I'm not real sure I intend to read them. (No Little Sisters, mainly because, well, they suck, and I don't have enough to warrant any recognition of them.)

The titles I DO have will be plain, unadorned text.

The titles I DON'T have will be italicized.

The titles I've blogged about will be linked.


1 - Kristy's Great Idea
2 - Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
3 - The Truth About Stacey
4 - Mary Anne Saves the Day
5 - Dawn and the Impossible Three
6 - Kristy's Big Day
7 - Claudia and Mean Janine
8 - Boy-Crazy Stacey
9 - The Ghost at Dawn's House
10 - Logan Likes Mary Anne!
11 - Kristy and the Snobs
12 - Claudia and the New Girl
13 - Good-bye, Stacey, Good-bye
14 - Hello, Mallory
15 - Little Miss Stoneybrook... and Dawn
16 - Jessi's Secret Language
17 - Mary Anne's Bad-Luck Mystery
18 - Stacey's Mistake
19 - Claudia and the Bad Joke
20 - Kristy and the Walking Disaster
21 - Mallory and the Trouble with Twins
22 - Jessi Ramsey, Pet-sitter
23 - Dawn on the Coast
24 - Kristy and the Mother's Day Surprise
25 - Mary Anne and the Search for Tigger
26 - Claudia and the Sad Good-bye
27 - Jessi and the Superbrat
28 - Welcome Back, Stacey!
29 - Mallory and the Mystery Diary
30 - Mary Anne and the Great Romance
31 - Dawn's Wicked Stepsister
32 - Kristy and the Secret of Susan
33 - Claudia and the Great Search
34 - Mary Anne and Too Many Boys
35 - Stacey and the Mystery of Stoneybrook
36 - Jessi's Baby-sitter
37 - Dawn and the Older Boy
38 - Kristy's Mystery Admirer
39 - Poor Mallory!
40 - Claudia and the Middle School Mystery
41 - Mary Anne vs. Logan
42 - Jessi and the Dance School Phantom
43 - Stacey's Emergency
44 - Dawn and the Big Sleepover
45 - Kristy and the Baby Parade
46 - Mary Anne Misses Logan
47 - Mallory on Strike
48 - Jessi's Wish
49 - Claudia and the Genius of Elm Street
50 - Dawn's Big Date
51 - Stacey's Ex-Best Friend
52 - Mary Anne + 2 Many Babies
53 - Kristy for President
54 - Mallory and the Dream Horse
55 - Jessi's Gold Medal
56 - Keep Out, Claudia!
57 - Dawn Saves The Planet
58 - Stacey's Choice
59 - Mallory Hates Boys (and Gym)
60 - Mary Anne's Makeover
61 - Jessi And The Awful Secret
62 - Kristy and the Worst Kid Ever
63 - Claudia's Freind Friend
64 - Dawn's Family Feud
65 - Stacey's Big Crush

No comments: