I've done some changing around. Biggest thing was that I spent some time over the weekend organizing my mini-library, and I put in almost three hours of C&Ping the BSC titles onto posts, and then going through and marking the titles owned, unowned, and blogged. I've also made the posts into a category at the right, called BSC Library. It's more for me than you wonderful readers; sometimes I can't remember what I've done, or even which books I own. (My "Books to Share" list moved into the Library also). But feel free to use it for your own purposes too. That said, go check it out!
I also got rid of my "Coming Up" list. Once I committed myself to a particular book, I didn't want to read it. But when I finish a book, I generally have the next one in mind, so if I do, I'll mention it at the bottom of the post. I know I've been pretty bad about posting books lately, but maybe now that I'm not chained to one certain book, it'll get better.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment