Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You like me, you really like me! (Thanks, Chicks!)


Taren and Amee over at The Chick Manifesto gave me an "I <3 Your Blog" award! I feel so special! I'm so new to the blogging world; I knew a had a couple readers, but I didn't think I rated as a "favorite" to anyone. I'm not quite sure what to do, so I'm going to copy and paste the rules right from the Chicks.


2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog!

(This actually sounds like a chain letter. Are bad things going to happen to me now? I swear I won't break it!)


My Other Fave Blogs: (Note: they are all book blogs-I'm a book nerd! Ex)

The BSC Revisited. BSC Snarker blogs about the memories she has of BSC books, compared to what she thinks of them now as an adult. Great fun to read (and reminisce!).

What Claudia Wore. Kim blogs about the fashion (or lack thereof) stylings of everyone's favorite babysitters. Sharp and witty.

BSC Headquarters. Tiff has unfortunately taken an indefinite hiatus from her blog. She's the original Queen of BSC Snark. Her archives are fantastically hilarious.

The Dairi Burger
. Your go-to for Sweet Valley High, Sunset Island, Taffy Sinclair, Sleepover Friends and even some Little House on the Prairie delicious snark. Nobody does SVH better than ihatewheat.

Tales of a Former Walking Highlighter. Snappleaddict is all about "snarking on her childhood." And that includes books and toys.

Like Pike. Longwinter is blogging about Christopher Pike books. Since I was the only person I knew who read them, I'm very happy to see a blog about them. Check it out, it's fantastic.

Fear Street. Recapping R.L. Stine's Fear Street series. Love the reviews, especially since I had about a million Fear Street books but can't remember any of the plots.

Much love to everyone for writing these wonderful, wonderful blogs!

5 comments:

Fear Street said...

Thank you!!!!

It makes my shriveled heart grow three sizes when I hear good things about the blog :p

Jen said...

How kind of you! Thanks!

You definitely deserve your award, congrats! You certainly have an encyclopedic knowledge of the BSC. I loved it when you were like why are they calling him Watson when it's not until Super Special whatever that they ask if they can call him Watson. Loved it!

zanne said...

I love all those blogs you listed! I have a blog where I write about the Sleepover Friends books, if you want to check it out!

http://sleepoverfriendsforever.blogspot.com

I am going to add your blog to my list! Can't get enough BSC. ;)

BSC Snarker, aka Kristen said...

Thank you for the award nom. I see the hits on my page, but it is nice to hear that people are really enjoying it.

nikki said...

I love all these young adult blogs! I added yours to my list of blogs I read! Up next on my blog....A biography of Ann M. Martin! Wooo! It should be up sometime this weekend.