Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Abby

I almost forgot October 15 is Abby's birthday. Shame on me! If I had Abby's Lucky Thirteen I'd blog it, but I don't, so I won't. I don't care much for Abby; she's okay in her own books, but from someone else's point of view, she's just painful.

What are everyone's feelings on Abby? Did anyone like her?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I was way out of the BSC by the time Abby was introduced, but I did buy Welcome to the BSC, Abby (#90) at my junior high book fair because I was so shocked that they were bringing new people in and I needed to know more.

From what I read in that book, and on other blogs about Abby - like, isn't she supposed to be a comedienne? I guess that could be annoying to read, but I'm lame, so I would probably find a fictional 13 year old's jokes funny.

Linainverse5 said...

yes
abby is known for making wisecracks
and funny puns
she was also known for being like kristy in a lot of ways
only
much more atletic
and also for sticking up to kristy
(a lot of times)
all i n all
abby is the comedian of the bsc

Anonymous said...

omg i fucking loved abby simply because:
1. i love it how she always calls the bsc out on their bullshit and immaturity besides snobby stacey.
2. i loved the way she always stick it to kristy
3.i was a lot like abby growing up
4.like abby, i also have a bad case of allergies. and like abby, i also have asthma(but its not severe though)

plus abby's family life sounds interesting. the sister hating sister thing sounds cool.