Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank you, thrift store!

I hit our puny little thrift store here in town this afternoon, and I got:

Fifteen by Beverly Cleary --So far, pretty dated, and it starts off with a baby-sitting job. I don't think I can get away from baby-sitting. [Amazon has no description, so it's a Wiki link.]


Amityville: The Final Chapter --Hey, I'm excited; the first two are on my "classics" shelf.


Lennon Remembers --Interviews from Rolling Stone plus 59 rare photos. Purchased for my hubby, humongous Beatles fan that he is. [Not the exact copy I got, mine has rainbow stripes on the cover.]



***EDIT*** Now the books are linked. And I'm going to a couple Goodwills (well, at least one) tomorrow! Here's crossing my fingers that I find some good stuff!

3 comments:

nikki said...

Fifteen....is that the one where the protag goes to live with her mom's friend's family in California?

BananaBomb said...

Could be. I'm not very far into it (like maybe 10 pages) and I forgot to link them to Amazon. I'll get them linked this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I have Fifteen. It's in a collection with two other Beverly Cleary's that I can't even remember the names of right now. I've never read any of them because it's a big hardback. I should get over that. :P