The second I commit myself to something, I pout about it and put it off. The other day I gave myself a posting schedule, and look what happened: I didn't post anything all week. And I have three books to blog. They are Kristy at Bat (yes, I will do it--I have to, or I'll forget what it was about), Poor Mallory!, and Super Mystery #2, Baby-Sitters Beware or something like that. One might possibly get put up tomorrow. If grocery shopping doesn't take over my day.
A few days ago, I was trying to organize my BSC and [my pathetic amount of] SVH books into some kind of order. I went through the BSCs that I got on "vacation," and two of the Mary Anne books I was psyched to buy turned out to be doubles! Disappointing! So, they're going up on the Double Copies list.
P.S. And in my own defense, I've had a very long, busy week. I put in extra hours at my day job, my son's birthday was on Friday, and I've been taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather we had all week. It was also Homecoming this week, and our football team actually won the game, 19-7! (Our team usually sucks. I don't think they've won a homecoming game in like 10 years.) Go Generals!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Generals? Where are you from? MY HS was the Generals!
I live in Northwest Iowa. In the middle of a cornfield, to be more specific.
Post a Comment