Monday, September 22, 2008

Stop the blog, real life just happened

I hate when real life gets in the way of my self-imposed blogging schedule. Unfortunately, grocery shopping took over pretty much the whole day yesterday. Since we live in such a small town, sometimes we go to the next town over (it's 20 miles away) to buy groceries. Usually I shop at the store here, but with prices skyrocketing, I feel the pinches at our small-town grocery. Well, Walmart's starting to pinch too, but it's not as bad. But, getting to the point here, when we "go to Walmart," my husband makes it into a big to-do, and we have to go out to eat, go to the video store (we haven't jumped on the NetFlix bandwagon yet), etc, etc. So really we're not saving anything, but I'm not here to get all economical on you.

I'm here to tell you that my BSC lot from eBay came in today! Did you hear the bells ring? I didn't either. I am super excited to start reading them. The one I'm most excited about? It's a toss-up between #83 Stacey vs the BSC, and #100 Kristy's Worst Idea. I've not read #100, so Stacey has the inside track so far. There was 3 Jessi books in the lot, so I think I'll start with one of those--saving the best for last. Ugh, there was also a Little Sister in it. But I don't have to read that one. And I probably won't.

No comments: