Many many apologies for not posting again this week. I wish there were more hours in the day. I was going to finish the Kristy post last night, but then Survivor: Gabon was on, so I had to figure out who the gay one is (Charlie, if anyone else couldn't figure it out).
At any rate, I swear I'll finish the Kristy post this weekend and put it up. Also, at a garage sale this afternoon, I got #126 Mallory Gets Written Out of the Series, otherwise known as The All-New Mallory Pike. I'm burning to read it. (Seriously, I am.)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember that Mallory book...I can't wait for your post about it :p
I'd never read it before so I was really excited to find it. It's Mal's last book too. I kinda wish that she'd had at least one more book that took place at boarding school.
Post a Comment