I have been jumping into a few others: Claudia and the Perfect Boy; Goodbye, Stacey, Goodbye; Dawn and the Big Sleepover; and I'm thinking my next Mallory book will be Poor Mallory. Does that title include an exclamation point? I can't remember. I am flipping through Dawn and the Big Sleepover to do as a post, for some reason, I love that episode. (And the followup in SS #14)
I've also been reading the first few SVHs the last few days. Whoo-ee! Jessica is, like, boozing her way through the beginning of the series! Drinking beer at Kelly's Roadhouse with Rick Andover and gulping wine at Lila's party. And she is completely mad for Bruce Patman. I can't remember what kind of rediculosity happens in #3 Playing With Fire, in which she and Bruce hook up. Hopefully it's super slutty. I think it is.
Adult books I just finished? Thinner By
I think I'll put Playing for Pizza on my Double Copies-Books to Share list. I don't have two copies; I just don't really want it hanging around. And, since it's a relatively new book, someone's bound to want it. I also have some (one or two) SVUs to put on there. I tried to read them, but I just couldn't. I vaguely remember reading the first few when they came out (Jessica gets married and has sex!), but trying to read them now, eight or ten years later, is just unbearable. I suppose I could put them on eBay and make some money, but I'd rather buy things there than sell them.
Let's see. I'll finish the Dawn book either tonight or tomorrow and have the post up in the next day or two. Toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment