Friday, September 5, 2008

I've been taking spelling lessons from Claudia

I feel kinda stupid: I didn't realize ridiculous was spelled with an "i" and not an "e." But I'm not gonna go change everything. Too much hassle. And besides, since I didn't notice it for like 4 months, I suppose it doesn't really matter. Now that I point it out, I can't see past it. Like a stain on your shirt that you didn't notice but now you can't get over it. I really love that commercial with the guy with the stained shirt at the job interview and every time he says something, all the interviewer can hear is the stain making noise. Yeah, and I can't figure out how to put the video in here. It's on Youtube though. Go look it up. It's hilarious.

2 comments:

Required: The name used to sign your blog posts. said...

I thought it was a deliberate mistake, in that you were paying tribute to Claudia. But, heck, mistakes happen. I love the misspelled title!

BananaBomb said...

Hey, good excuse! That'll be my story from now on.

Speaking of Claud's spelling, someone should really start a blog detailing her spelling atrocities. Ya know, "Spelling by Claudia" or something. I even saw in one of the books some line that was something like, "There's twenty-six letters in the alphabet and I like to string them together as artistically as possible." It could be beautiful.