Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Addition to the Blog!

Unfortunately, one of the BSCs I got on vacation was a double. I didn't realize I had it already, so I bought it. Once home, stacking books on the shelf, I saw it there and wanted to kick myself. Oh well. So I'm putting up a list of "Double Copies" to get rid of. If anyone wants one/them, leave a comment for me or something, and I'd be happy to send 'em out as soon as I can. I have a lot to share, and have no qualms about spreading the love. Throwing them out, on the other hand, I don't want to do. I'll take stock of what I've got on the shelf, and update the list accordingly. (There will be more than just BSC on the list, I'm sure--there's already a SVH on it.)

Also, I was planning to do the Abby post this afternoon, but since I have a dentist appointment in an hour, I'll have to do it later. When I first starting doing this, I didn't think it would take too long to put up a post. And at first it didn't. But when I did more details, the longer it took. On average, it takes me at least an hour (sometimes closer to two!) to write the post, read it over, proofread and edit it, read it again, add the picture, read it over again, preview a few times, and finally decide it's good enough for everyone to see.

No comments: