Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm going on vacation, just not to Sea City, Shadow Lake, Hawaii, or Europe

Or California, New York City, Leicester Lodge, or the Bahamas/Disney World. (Did I get them all?)

I wanted to do Welcome to the BSC, Abby but when I read it, I decided it wasn't the "right" book to do. It's mainly about Abby dealing with her grief from her dad's death, and I don't have the heart to chew it up. So, instead, I read Abby's Un-Valentine. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to put up an actual post for it before we leave this afternoon. But fortunately, I did take notes as I read it so I can do a real post when we get back at the end of the week. Even more fortunately, I have the addresses of four Goodwills where we're going. And you can bet your happy ass I'm going to hit them. They're in the 'burbs of a large city, so I should get some juicy stuff. Yeah, our vacay is going to the suburbs of a large city, but it's not really a vacation. I'm just calling it that for lack of a better word.

See you in a week!

No comments: