Monday, August 11, 2008

Just some news

I'm currently reading #92, Mallory's Christmas Wish, so I think that'll be up tomorrow. I'm only three or four chapters in and there's WTF moments and continuity issues galore!

Also, I'm going to change my Coming Up list. Instead of saying I'll do such and such number, I'll just put "An Abby book" (although I will do Welcome to the BSC, Abby first) or "A Super Special," something like that. Committing myself to read a certain book just felt like work and this is supposed to be fun! Besides, I'm never really sure which book I'll be doing next. Whatever strikes my fancy, I guess. And the older books don't have much for continuity, so they're getting boring to read. Let me put it this way: when I was reading the older(est) ones, I didn't really have to take notes. With #92, I had to get out a freaking notebook so I don't forget anything. Kind of exhausting, really.

No comments: