Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Copycat

That would be me, as it looks. I thought I was the only one whose blog was about continuity issues (although I didn't really search for any others) but it's not. Through Stoneybrookite, I found The Stoneybrook Public Library. She also points out continuity issues, but as far as I can tell, the blog is more about children's books read or mentioned in the series, hence its name. It also looks like it's pretty new, so we'll see how things settle themselves out. (That's not a threat, I swear!) So, good luck, Public Library!

Also, I didn't have as many Little Sister books as I thought, only 6 or 7 [thank god!] compared to the dozen I mentioned. (One is a Super Special that's centered on Emily Jr. the rat's disappearance, which happened during BSC SS#7 Snowbound!) After the rediculosity of Karen's School Picture, I'm still debating on even doing my LS books. I just can't can not take any more of Karen's asshattery.

Almost forgot: Last weekend, I was going through an old jewelry box I had as a youngster. It was mostly weird stuff: a cow-spot-painted wooden egg, a rubber dinosaur pencil topper, a tiny plastic skull, a ripped-off corner of a dollar bill, one earring shaped like a lipstick, a random key without a lock...I feel kind of like Laine and her nonsensical gifts. But what mattered most was lying on the bottom of the box--the Baby Sitters Club pendant! I didn't even know I had one!


How freaking cool is that?!

No comments: