Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Six Things That Make Me Happy

Sadako gave me this fabulousness. It is:


1. Mention the person who nominated you (above).
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.

I'm a pretty boring person in reality, but since you guys care enough to read what I write so I'll put myself out there.

1. Seeing the next DVD on our Netflix queue is one I picked out. (My next one is Hairspray.)

2. Getting home and seeing that my husband/kids already took the dogs out.

3. Midweek Madness on Jezebel. It's pretty much the only thing I read on Jez anymore.

4. Getting a call from work saying I don't have to come in.

5. Frozen Hershey bars.

6. Settling into my reading chair with a good book.


Now I'm going to do something different. Instead of tagging other blogs, I'm going to list six things that aggravate the holy shit out of me.

1. Finding dirty socks stuffed into the couch cushions.

2. My husband leaving eleven programs running on his computer and then bitching that it's running so sluggishly.

3. Running out of coffee creamer. (Doesn't happen very often.)

4. The kids recording a bunch of crap to the DVR and then there's no room for the important stuff like CSI and Lost.

5. People who use text-speak in forums.

6. The constant state of chaos that is my (shared) computer desk.

Nikki gave me another setup like this (about what makes my blog so awesome), but I'll have to do that one later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i DESPISE texting! It's hard to even talk to my sister sometimes, due to her being in her own texting world. If I don't prompt her, she finally answers me after 5 minutes:-D
-AMY

Sadako said...

Texting is annoying but I still do it. But I always, always, always speak in regular format on forums/commenting on blogs/writing on blogs/just about everywhere. And I hardly ever say LOL!