The Splash Award from Sadako for having an alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring blog:

And the Sisterhood Award from Nikki for showing great attitude and/or gratitude:

You both are totally awesome, and I probably don't deserve these. Unfortunately, I'm not going to pass them along, because my circle of blog-reading has been pretty much covered already.
But in all fairness, I nominate everyone who already has a blog, has ever had a blog, and anyone who starts a blog. All my favorite blogs are listed on my sidebar (go read them!), and everyone who takes time out their busy day to feed their readers deserves these awards. Keeping up with a blog takes dedication, and while I've been a slacker lately, I've been missing it, and my blogger friends. Just think, before I had regular readers, I posted books two or three times a week. I'm working on getting back to [at least] one good post a week. So if you haven't, go back and read the archives and lemme know what you think of those books.
Thanks again to Nikki and Sadako, and now I'm off to eat Girl Scout cookies and watch Valley of the Dolls to refresh my memory.

2 comments:
Girl Scout cookies and Valley of the Dolls *drool* You lucky thing.
Eat some thin mints for me!
Post a Comment