Thursday, September 13, 2007
Trying to Remember How to Blog
Ok, so this is new (again) to me. I had a blog here a few years ago, but I never had time to post so it fell to the wayside. I've been reading some other blogs lately and wish I had such cool ideas like those others. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to blog about, I'll figure it out eventually. I thought I'd revisit my old blog and start posting on it again, but when I tried to log on, I got rejected. Changed all over to this Google stuff so I don't know if my old blog is hanging around in limbo or what. Hopefully it just got deleted because all that was on there was just crap. I didn't know what I was doing then, and I still don't. I think I'll sleep on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment